Friday, September 23, 2011

Dropad A8I Samsung PV210 Android 2.3 Tablet Review

Dropad A8i is a very good product, using apad Tablet PC Samsung PV210 program, iPhone4 shape, through continuous improvement of the system upgrade, Dropad A8i experience has been achieved in a very satisfactory level, the recent technology and introduced Dropad A8i version of the Mood for Love, with a new design, so that the PV210 the classic sense of amazing new tablets.

Configuration Description: Samsung S5PV210 processor, Cortex A8 core, clocked at 1.2GHz, 512M memory, 800 × 480 7-inch capacitive screen, 4G memory, 3000 mAh battery, Android2.3 systems to support Flash, HDMI output, dual USB with front camera, can be video calls.

Dropad-A8I-1 

Dropad box and consistent characteristics.

Dropad-A8I-15

Dropad A8i version appeared in the Mood for Love, the appearance of some of the colors has changed a lot, into a white panel, Home key into a transparent, red metal edge models, colors are very fashionable.

Dropad-A8I-3

Red and white design and four Italian flagship product A9N similar, very smart.

Dropad-A8I-4

Three round buttons mounted on the metal frame, back, menu and power switch.

Dropad-A8I-5

Side of the interface part, from left to right is the Mic, power supply, headphones, USB HOST, power switch, USB OTG, HDMI, memory card.

Dropad-A8I-6

White bottom shell.

Dropad-A8I-7

Speaker out of the hole, the sound quality is quite good, the volume is large enough.

Samsung Pv210 processor is the most powerful gaming performance, built-in Power VR SGX540 graphics processor, the A8 is the most powerful products, but also beyond the relatively low-end and low-frequency single-core Amlogic the NEC dual-core A9, specific performance had been very much on the video performance is optimized after Dropad A8i can easily play common video formats, RMVB playback is very smooth, Online Flash also relatively smooth.

Dropad-A8I-8

Fishing Game

Dropad-A8I-9

Tiger of the Pacific fierce air battle.

Dropad-A8I-11

Cars & Guns

Dropad-A8I-10

Or above that game

Dropad-A8I-12

RACING MOTO

Dropad-A8I-13

Wind Story, transplanted in a game on iOS platform, screen and sound good.

Dropad-A8I-14

7 inch android tablet dropad A8I Comments: This version of the Dropad A8i the Mood for Love is the biggest highlight of the appearance of the classic Samsung PV210 program performance is not inferior to the current mainstream products, carrying more perfect Android2.3 system debugging, performance enough to use, all aspects of the have performed very well, plus a long time to market, prices fall, highlighting the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment